Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Can't wait for rain.

Spring is really starting to feel like it's around the corner. Even if it's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow. The weather is getting warmer and warmer.
I'm a really big fan of season changes, even when winter comes around I get really hyped for something new and different. Right now I'm really getting psyched for some thunderstorms. There's something really sick about hanging out on the patio with a sixer and watching a thunderstorm roll in.
This all kinda ties in with the main focus of my post which is this video/photos:


It's rad to see Kyle Leeper still killing it (haven't seen shit in a long time!), and I'm really hyped on the production value of the video. A+.

CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING!
-Henkler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

-->